A tool to submit
jobs to a
Windows Compute Cluster
PhyloDCcs [many parameters]
- -keepTest, default AlwaysKeep
- -skipRowIndexFile, a file that tells which output rows to skip because they have already been run, e.g. a file containing "100-200,300-400")
- As described below,
Tabulate.exe audits the output of PhyloD.exe and reports which rows were found. Use this parameter to have PhyloD.exe run again and produce the missing output rows.
- -optimizer BrentThenGrid (default) OR BrentWithNoGrid OR Grid
- You can append a tolerance to the Brent methods: e.g. BrentThenGrid.001.
- The default Brent tolerance is .001.
- The name of the cluster's headnode.
- The default is to extract from "externalRemoteDirectory"
- For example, Cluster1
- The compute nodes' name for directory containing your input files.
- The default is to be the same as the externalRemoteDirectory.
- (Some clusters are configured so that the cluster's compute nodes have a different name for +the file
share containing user files.)
In addition to the normal output from
, PhyloDCcs also creates these directories under the externalRemoteDirectory
. You may wish to periodically delete these files to free up disk space.
- exes, where it copies a snapshot of the current PhyloD.exe and associated *.dlls
- Stderr, the standard error output of each cluster tasks. This can be very useful in understanding why a task failed.
- Stdout, the standard output of each cluster task. Also very usefuil in understanding why a task failed.